Monday, March 19, 2007

Another one

It's looking like another boring day. It's been so slow around work lately that I've gotten everything caught up. I think due to the weather and slow down of things that we have really slowed down. Makes for very long days and I much rather be at home doing stuff. Although today is cold and gray so I don't have spring fever on top of being bored! LOL!

A Bree funny:

A week or so ago the 4 of us went out to dinner at a local Mexican eatery. DH couldn't decide whether he normally got the Jumbo or Monster Margarita. Logan distracted me before I could comment and Dh ended up getting the Monster. Needless to say I drove home. Anyway Logan had a ski mask that he had been using for a hat. He was teasing DH with it so DH took the mask and put it on. The kids were cracking up laughing! DH was egging them on by telling Logan he was going to rough him up and told Bree she better watch out at home. Then he looks at me and points and says "you know what I'm going to do to you" in which Bree blurts out in the backseat. "Sex" Matt and I couldn't even look at each other. Where the HECK did she hear that one?? Well later she told us she heard it from niece. How nice. Anyway when we got home DH proceeded to the delite of the children to chase them around and into the house with the mask on. Fast forward an hour or so. We are laying in bed and and I asked DH to check on something in the living room. He looks out the window for good measure and realizes the car door is open. So he comes in with a smirk on his face and asks me did I know I left my car door open. I question him on what door and he still smirks as he tells me the passenger door. I kindly remind him that I drove home, and that he better go out and check if anything is missing. So out to the cold for him and I stay nice and warm in my bed! :P

0 comments: