Well, it is another day, and the sun came up and the clock keeps moving so I guess I will also. LOL! It's been a better day but I'm still paying for "being the boss" yesterday. Oh well, that can't be pissed forever can they??
Bree and I went to a meeting at the school lastnight. She tested as gifted last year in math but not in some other subjects so she didn't get in the alpha program but this year they are testing a different kind of program for those that are gifted in one or two areas. The meeting was about that last night. It will be an e-learning class and she will be given time at school to work on it along with working on it at home. She's very excited and they said the kids would start it towards the end of October. They are considered the "guinea pigs" and it depends on how they do whether the program will continue or not.
The kids were supposed to bring home their interim reports this week, but it I guess they are having problems with the new program they are using so it might be the end of the week. I know they are both doing well, but I always like to get the report from the teacher.
I'm looking forward to having NOTHING to do tonight!! No meetings, gymnastics, or things to be done! Yeah!!!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Another day
Posted by Sancy at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
YAY for Bree! I am so proud of her!!!
And relax tonight- you totally deserve it!
Post a Comment