Saturday, April 05, 2008

Some improvement

So, I took Logan to the dr. yesterday. I don't think I've ever waited so long there. We were in the waiting room for an hour! I guess I should go back a night though. Since I was exhausted on Thursday night and my eye was thumping we decided to give in for the night and make sure everyone had slept better and re-evaluate. So, Logan and I went to bed in our bed at 9pm and Matt slept in Logan's room. It was so nice to sleep! Anyway back to Friday. We visited with the Dr. I love her so much! I can't believe how lucky we are to have such a great Dr.! She made me feel that what we were trying was right and she even suggested giving him Benadryl for a few nights! She also had a talk with him and told him what was expected out of him. Lastnight there wasn't any drama at all. I do have to say though, that we went out lastnight and it was late when we got home and he was just plain exhausted. He came down to our room around 7:15am so we let him get in between and I told him to close his eyes. He slept another hour. The other improvement today was that he stayed in a room by himself. We've just decided that we've talked about it enough, so now we are going to ignore it. Hopefully in time with it being less of a subject, he will forget about it and move on. I also purchased the "BIG" bribe today. He can have it next weekend if it is a dramaless week. He wanted a paintball gun. I thought it was going to be really expensive but it turns out the one he wanted was only $15!! Woo Hoo!

For the past week we've been shopping around for pools. We headed out to the last place this morning. Between all three places they've managed to really confuse us! LOL! All we want is a 27' round above ground pool but it's amazing how much other info they throw at you. We do have a deposit down at one place to keep us at the top of the install list. So, as long as "Fun Sucker" changes his mind, we will be vacationing in the backyard this year!

Well, that's all for today. I have to run out and get Logan a new glove and he has ball practice later on this afternoon. Hopefully I'll remember to take my camera this time!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW!!! I'm so glad that he DID finally sleep. WOO HOO! I also hope that your feeling better.