Well our "high" from getting a new car didn't last long. Matt called me this morning at work to inform me that his Jeep had some serious problems. He went to put it in reverse to park it (it's a manual) and he had a hard time getting it into reverse. Once he got it there he heard a large "clunk" sound and then it wouldn't come out of reverse. He finally got it into 1st gear but now it is stuck there. So it is sitting at his work until my bil comes with a trailer and takes it somewhere to get fixed. Where I don't know. It's obviously something with the transmission and that is not going to be cheap. Matt has been sick with worry most of the day. I had to leave work and drive to pick him up and bring him home. MIL had the kids here after school because she had scrubbed her carpets. She had been boiling eggs for Easter. When we got home she informed us that she had turned the fan on the overhead microwave and now none of the buttons work. We even unplugged it and then unplugged it again and let it sit for a couple of hours. Still won't work. So that leads me up to the third thing..... What that might be I don't know yet but things usually happen in three's. I don't know if my checking and savings account is going to be able to handle all of this. It's going to be a REALLY tight next few months. I'm trying to stay optimistic for Matt because he worries so much. I keep telling him one day at a time. We are good people so things will work out. Deep down I'm freaking out too. Just can't let him see it.
It is cold and crappy here. How can it be so nice and so warm for 2 days and now be in the low 30's with snow and wind chill advisories?? I thought it was spring!!! Grrrrr to this junk!!!
On a good note, we got Bree's report done for school tonight. She chose Walt Disney to research on. I was worried but it turned out really nice and she seems happy with it. Tomorrow is the last day of school for a week. They are on spring break Friday and then all of next week.
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Do things really happen in three's??
Posted by Sancy at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yeah, I think stuff like that happenes in threes. I also happen to beleive that my house can sense when I have money - because something always goes out or needs to be fixed when I think I am getting ahead!
Post a Comment