Yeah! The work week is almost over! I can't believe how busy work has been lately. I have no time to do anything. I barely get on my favorite site at all anymore. :( We have this huge Home Depot project going on and it consumes all my extra time at work, which was already slim. I had to type up 176 bill of ladings for the shipments for when the product is ready. Matt and I spent a combined 3 hours on it lastnight alone. Then today I had to finish them up and then had to work in the shop for a few hours. We have to make up 5,000 pails before next Wednesday. I really don't like working in the shop, it's hot, dirty, and it about kills my back.
The owner told me today that I needed to try harder to get along with Mr. A. I responded back that what I was doing now was all he was going to get. The whole situation has put a strain on my well being at work and at home and I just can't give anymore. He wasn't overly happy with my comment but really he can't afford to lose me, therefore he will just have to accept me.
Bree made it home on Saturday. She was extremely tired but have a really great time. She was full of stories and new talents! I decided to get a small gift for the mom who stayed the week with them as a thank you for being there for Bree. She was very happy with the gift. Can you believe she made each one of the 5 girls that she was "watching" a littel scrapbook. How cool!
Logan and Bree went with dad on Sunday for a fun day of Dirt Bike riding. They were gone for a couple of hours so I used that time to enjoy the solitude and I also went into work for a couple of hours to try to catch up. I wish I had enough money right now to get Matt his own bike, but alas I do not so he will have to wait. Hopefully it will only take a year to save up the money.
Both kids having been going to Bible School this week. It's made for some quiet evenings and Matt and I have snuck out two nights to have dinner by ourselves! :) Maybe tomorrow night I can try to catch up on my house work while no one is here to follow behind me taking stuff out! LOL!!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Hump Day
Posted by Sancy at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mr A will definitly have to take what he can get. I can't believe he is still working there!
Glad Bree had a great time!
And while you're home alone, sneak in a fudge sundae for me!
I had a DQ Blizzard! Mmmmm!!!
Post a Comment