Bree is off to camp tomorrow. I have to admit now that it is NOW, I'm nervous! LOL! I take her tomorrow at noon to Kent State University in Kent and she will stay overnight in the dorms until Saturday. She's going to gymnastics camp. This will be the first time ever on her own. She will have girls from Team with her there and I know one of the moms is going to stay. We were going to get her a prepaid cell phone but after looking at the prices and such decided on calling the mom that is staying and she said Bree could use her phone to call us at night. I have everything packed for her and downloaded her CD she listens to at night onto her MP3 player so she can still listen. I think she will be fine, just very tired! LOL!
I had three days off work last week and it was heavenly! We went to the lake on the 4th and spent the night. It rained the next day so we came home and went and saw the new Pixar movie Ratatouie. Cute movie! Friday I just laid around and read a book and enjoyed the slow pace. Saturday we had a wedding to go to. After the reception and on the way home we stopped in Orrville and watched the fireworks. Awesome display! We didn't get to watch all of it though because Logan started to get upset that the booms were too loud and wanted the back to the Pathfinder shut. Well I shut it alright, right on top on my nose! I don't know how I did it but I about blacked out! It hurt soooooo bad, I thought for sure I broke it. Luckily it didn't break and I didn't get black eyes out of it, just a nice slice across the bridge of my nose and some tenderness! Sunday was another slow day and then Logan had a birthday party at Pump It Up! I would have loved to join in but we were just there last weekend and I was afraid someone might bump my nose. LOL!
Today it was back to work! Woo hoo, :( It's amazing how much can get messed up when I'm only gone 2 days! Can you believe that idiot somehow switched to orders and sent them to the wrong place?? I just LOVE cleaning up when I go back. Christine and I talked about how much I don't like coming in anymore and she and Tom have talked about it and they said they are working on it. I think it's going to be a long time though! :( One day at a time! Sigh.
That's about it for tonight. Hopefully I can keep up on this better, I seemed to have missed a couple of months! LOL
Monday, July 09, 2007
Off to camp
Posted by Sancy at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment