I'm so glad I don't have to work outside and that we have A/C at home! It is miserable out! Hot and Humid! Yuck! I left work at 11am and took Bree to camp. I only got lost once, lol, and it wasn't too far out! She's all moved into her dorm room. She has the upper bunk and she is rooming with who she requested. She seemed ok when I left. I have to get a bag over to one of the other moms tonight to take up to her. Nowhere on the "pack" list does it mention a swimsuit and they are going swimming on Thursday. So, I'm sending a suit up to her and some money.
Logan is playing out in the pool. I think this is the last year for that pool. Seems it has a hole somewhere in the blow up ring part and finding filters for the pump is insane! Next year we are either going to get a real above ground or maybe a bigger simple set. We'll see. Logan uses it so much I can't see not having one. I think he is part fish!
I got a notice via email from the Library over the weekend that I didn't return a book. I KNOW I returned it so I called. They told me they would put it into "claims". This isn't the first time this has happened to me. Anyway we went to the library today and I returned my books and asked if they found the "missing" book yet. She informed me that they hadn't and they were actively looking for it but I wouldn't be charged. I walked over to the children's dept pulled the book out and took it up to the desk and said "here, it's found". ROFL!! She seemed somewhat embarassed. Gee, I wonder how hard they really looked for it??
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
It's Hot!
Posted by Sancy at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OMG - I have SO done that with my local library!!!! Except our librarians are so rude they aren't fazed by it....
I hope Bree enjoys her camp!!!
Post a Comment