We had a really great time at the zoo! I think my favorite things were the butterfly greenhouse and touching the stingrays. I was amazed at how busy the zoo was on a Friday but we really didn't run into too many people. We must have picked the right was to go! LOL
Saturday was packed with things to do also. Matt had to work Saturday so I had mapped out plans of going to the North Canton Festival for Bree's gymnastics demonstration and then off to the mall and stores to finish up last minute school shopping. Those plans came to a screeching halt with a phone call from my mom. Seems my sister was headed down to the lake with all three kids. There was a conflict at home, the cops were called and they were planning on spending the night but had nothing to sleep in. So I called a friend and asked to borrow his tent. We went to the festival and then off to get the tent. We had to run to the grocery store because mom hadn't planned for extra people to feed and my sister hadn't planned on going to the lake and spending the night. Then we had to drive down there and help set up, the kids wanted to swim. Needless to say we didn't get hom until almost 8pm. I'm just amazed at how crazy my bil is!!
Sunday it started raining here so it was a relaxing day at home. My sister and the kids came over for a few hours in the afternoon. The kids weren't ready to go home yet and I don't think my sister was either, so they came and had lunch. We finally got our school shopping done, or I should say almost done. Still have to find flashcards and tennis shoes for Bree. The class lists were posted on Friday and both kids seem to be happy with the outcome. They both got the teachers they wanted and both have a friend in class with them. Let's hope this is a good year!!
Today starts the whole job switch again. Matt has the job here and really wants it but we have to figure out this health insurance situation before anything can happen. It's totally stressing me out!! The owners are committed to helping us with it and they want Matt to start on the 4th of September. Matt on the other hand doesn't want to make the plunge without everything being ironed out about the insurance. Me I'm caught in the middle and as I said STRESSED out!! The insurance guy is supposed to be coming in today and hopefully something will click and things will get back on track!
Only 3 more days till school starts!!
Monday, August 20, 2007
Busy weekend
Posted by Sancy at 8:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment