Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Too much poison

I'm sitting here in tears. How can life be so confusing? I've tried as best as I can to keep my kids out of my sister's divorce mess. Although that is extremely hard to do when you live in a small house and have 2 kids following you around everywhere while on the phone. It's also hard to do when you have to drop all plans at a split second and do errands etc for your sister. My kids are old enough and aren't stupid. Logan has overheard someone call BIL crazy. I heard him say it a couple of days ago and explained to him that it wasn't nice. I tried to explain to him about not speaking badly about his cousins dad. Well today I made my daily "checking on you" call to my sister only to be called to the floor about Logan telling one of the kids that BIL was crazy. For crying out loud my son is only 6! My BIL went off on my sister about it and she's afraid someone will use it against her. My son is ONLY 6! Anyway I've come to the conclusion and have told my mom that I can't have this drama and posion in my house anymore. My kids shouldn't have to go through this kind of hell when it's not my problem. My sister will have to find it on her own. I wish her the best and God watch over her and I'll be on the other end after this mess is over.

0 comments: