Thursday, August 16, 2007

It's almost the weekend!

It will be official by the end of the work week! After 16 years at his current job, Matt is moving on to bigger and brighter things. He is going to be working for the same company that I am, it will be alot of learning but I think in the end he will be extremely happy!

Tomorrow we are taking the kids to the Cleveland Zoo. Logan wants to go to experience their "touch" exhibit were you can touch the sting rays and sharks. My mom is going to go with us also. I think it will be alot of fun. Tomorrow night is also the big premeire of High School Musical 2!!! So I know what we will be watching! LOL!

School starts next week and we will find out the classroom and teacher situations tomorrow. I remember as a kids how excited I was for that day! Rushing to the school to reading the postings and praying at least one of my best friends was in class with me!

My sister is still proceeding with getting a divorce. She is going to see a lawyer today. Her dh isn't happy that she won't go to his "friend" lawyer. He is also telling the kids a bunch of lies. He wants my sister to let him have the house and the kids. Umm I don't think so! The house has to go! Although he's telling the kids it's my sisters fault that they won't be able to stay in the house they are in. He is really into emotional blackmail. Sigh.... I think it is going to get much worse than better anytime soon.

0 comments: