Wednesday, June 18, 2008

June 18, 2008

Things have been going pretty well. The kids are getting into their summer routines and enjoying staying up later and sleeping in. Luckily we have the luxury of letting them sleep in. Our pool finally was put up 2 weekends ago and the kids have had a blast swimming! We are kind of on a break right now due to the cooler temperatures. Logan has been sick the past few days with a temperature. It was pretty high on Monday evening but with advil/tylenol we've been able to keep it down to the medium range. Work has picked up some, but there are still a few days a week it's exremely boring. The owners go out of town for two weeks starting this Friday, so that should add some work to the table.

I've been dealing with some realities here lately and it's been a hard decision, but I think it's time I move on from some of the things I used to enjoy. They are not that enjoyable now, actually, they are quite hurtful. Maybe someday I might get back to it, but not sure. It was fun while it lasted. I'm not going to totally delete my info and stuff in case I change my mind, but I think I will stay away. I've been pretty invisible lately anyway so I don't think this will be too hard. I had fun, and thought I made some really good friends, but now I wonder. Oh, well. Nothing lasts forever, right?

Moving on.....

Logan has his golf camp coming up in the next few weeks and Bree is working on learning the level 5 stuff at gymnastics. I have a feeling this summer is going to fly by and we'll be running around again in no time. I'm really looking forward to my week vacation in August. We aren't going anywhere, but it will be nice to just relax.

1 comments:

mostlysunny said...

I hope Logan feels better soon!

((HUGS)) to you. I don't know what's going on, but I'm so sorry you're feeling hurt.