We WON!!! We won 21 - 4! The boys played amazingly! We are in the final four and play the next team tomorrow night. The next team is undefeated so I don't know how we'll do. If by chance we do win, the final game is on Saturday and two of our coaches (one of them the head coach) is going to be out of town. Great planning huh?!? I guess we'll cross the bridge if we get there.
I didn't get to walk at all today. I really wanted to but time didn't allow it. I should have gotten up this morning to walk but my legs were still sore from lastnight. Tomorrow I definately have to get up and walk on the treadmill due to Bree's gymnastics practice and the next tournament game. That is if it doesn't rain. We've have alot of unstable weather and tons of mini thunderstorms popping up.
Work has been slow. I keep trying to find me things to entertain me. Shhh.... I'm playing Luxor 2 right now. It's so boring being in the office by myself. :(
Off to find my late night supper and go to bed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment