Well, the weekend went by way to fast! So here I am back at work. At least today is my early day, today is my carpooling day for gymnastics. Then after that I will rush to the ball field to watch Logan's game. I wanna know why it always seems his game land on the same day as Bree's gymnastics. During the regular schedule they were always on Tuesdays and that was gymnastics day. Now, it's summer schedule and Bree has it on Mondays and oh look ball is that day now too! Figures! LOL!
Bree seems to be doing better. I gauge that by her not complaining as much this morning. Tee Hee Hee! They both got up early this morning. They have bible school again this week. My goal is to see how many bible schools I can get them in this summer! LOL! They already attended ours two weeks ago. Now they are going with the neighbors for this week. And for sure they are going to the night time one that they always go to in July. Matt and I love our evenings that one week every summer! They'll probably be exhausted by the end of the week. Not used to getting up so early. They both have been sleeping into 9:30am or later. Bree usually makes it to 10:30-11am.
I was good this morning and got up at 5:30am. I started walking on the treadmill again yesterday. So I have 2 days down. I've decided to walk on the treadmill everyday except for Friday for 20 minutes. I get so bored doing it that I figured smaller amount of time more frequent might work out better for me. We'll see. I have 9 weeks until my next blood test so I have my work cut out for me. If I do real well I plan on joining the Y in the fall to give me a change of scenery. I had to argue with myself this morning about getting up, but I managed! :)
Matt and I got the landscaping done around the pool yesterday. So now the electrical work is done and 1/2 of around the pool looks good. Now we have to work on the deck. Matt has to dig the post holes and set them in and then hopefully by the weekend we can start building the rest of it. It will be very nice once that is up. It's hard for me to sweep and such condsidering the walls of the pool are 54" tall. I'm not much taller than that! I definately need to drain some of the water out of the pool tonight also. We got a TON of rain yesterday afternoon and night and it is up past the skimmer line. Once we get the deck done I'll get more pictures up.
Matt and I have a weeks vacation the second weekend in August. We really aren't planning on going anywhere but I think I'm going to look into going to DC for a couple of days to visit Matt's sister. Supposedly if we give her enough notice she can get an apartment within her building and it's fairly cheap to rent. If not that I think we will take the kids to either Cedar Point or Kennywood. They both really enjoy amusement parks. I used to also, but the coasters and rides don't go over real well with me anymore. Maybe if I take some nondrowsey dramamine or something.
Monday, June 23, 2008
June 23, 2008
Posted by Sancy at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment