No game lastnight. It stormed and rained from 5pm on. We'll try to get it in tonight. They are calling for more storms tonight. Two of our coaches are gone, so we'll have to make do. I'm so looking forward to the end of baseball season. It has consumed every day this week. :P We ended up going out with the other coach and his family for dinner and drinks.
Today is the last day of VBS with the neighbors. The kids are exhausted! LOL! Good! I'm pretty sure Logan starts golf camp on Monday. I had to email the lady in charge because I never got any confirmation paperwork. I do know my check cleared though. Hmmmm....
We were going to attempt to start the deck this weekend but now the weather looks pretty crappy. Tomorrow is a 70% chance of rain and thunderstorms. I'm really getting sick of it. We've had to drain the pool at leat once a week to get it back to normal range. Haven't been able to use it much either.
I think Matt and I are going to try to get out of work by noon today. I've stayed to 5 every night this week and we have all next week to do the same.
Friday, June 27, 2008
June 27, 2008
Posted by Sancy at 10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment