I'm exhausted! But it's a good kind of exhaustion. I mowed my grandparents yard first which took about an hour and then since I was already hot and sweaty and I hadn't done the treadmill this morning, I head to the park to walk the track. I walked for almost a half hour and I think I went around 4 times. I lost track! LOL! I was listening to my Curves Cardio and wasn't paying attention. Now I'm waiting for Logan and his friend to finish their snack so I can get them to bed, take a shower and then go to bed myself! Logan is having a friend stay over tonight so he can go to Bible school in the morning with him. Tomorrow Logan has his make up tournament game. Busy! Busy! Busy!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
WTG! Get that exercise!
Post a Comment